The release of Venom is mere days away so Kneel Before Pod decided to discuss his last live action appearance in the often maligned Spider-Man 3. Craig, Chris and Izaak get together to deliver their thoughts on the divisive final entry in the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy.
The discussion covers whether the film is really as bad as people say it is, how Venom and the other villains are handled, Spider-Dancing and emo Peter Parker. We also trial a new question and answer section so if you asked us a question then listen out to see if we answered it.
Craig can be found on this very site, Izaak can also be found on his Monster Adams Presents facebook page where he shares his artwork and comics and Chris can also be found on a Sunday between 12 and 3pm GMT live on Black Diamond FM as well as on many of the previous podcasts.
- The Venom trailer
- Craig's article comparing the Sam Raimi and Marc Webb Spider-Man movies
- Our Legion podcasts
- Our Spectacular Spider-Man podcast
- Our Comic-Con 2018 podcast
- Tales from the Loop
- The Captain Marvel stills
- The Daredevil season 3 teaser
- Shane Black hires a sex offender for The Predator
- Chris Pine and Chris Hemsworth exit the next Star Trek film
- Spider-Man PS4 finger guns
- "Intergalactic" - Beastie Boys
- What Spider-Man 4 could have been
- Felicia Hardy
- DSC's version of the Spider-Man theme and his YouTube channel
- Connor Hickling's version of the Spider-Man theme and his YouTube channel
If you enjoyed what you heard here then please do subscribe to Kneel Before Pod on iTunes, YouTube or any major podcasting app you can think of. If you have any feedback then we’d love to hear it. You can find us on Facebook and Twitter or just make yourself known in the comments section below.